I thought I’d never live to hear the day, but Boston has suffered a bombing attack smack dab in the middle of one of its historic neighborhoods and during a well established, huge, marathon. I’ve been reading the news all day and at this point am emotionally exhausted. I don’t think I know any of the people who were affected, but I’m not even sure of that. Good God, I hope not.
I don’t understand why anyone would want to target the Boston Marathon. It just doesn’t make sense from a strategic point of view. What do you achieve, other than anguish? I hope they find out who did this, and I hope they find out soon. I feel like I’m living in the middle of a horror movie and can’t find the frickin’ exit.
- Explosions At Boston Marathon. Please Stop and Pray (boltbeat.com)
- WATCH LIVE: Boston Bombing Near Marathon Finish Line (mediaite.com)
- Boston on Lockdown Following Blasts at Boston Marathon (essentialprepper.com)
- ‘If you are losing faith in human nature, go out and watch a marathon’ (washingtonpost.com)
- Two Bomb Blasts Rock Boston Marathon Near Finish Line, Terrorism Suspected (biblicaltimes.wordpress.com)
- Map: Key Locations in the News of the Boston Marathon Bombing (theatlanticwire.com)