Because…hey, why not?
Here are today’s five thing to know about Noodle Ring:
- A noodle Ring is a dish of pasta, cheese, eggs cooked in a ring mold.
- Common fillings for the center of the ring includes creamed chicken, vegetables or other ingredients of your choice.
- Any kind of pasta can be used for making noodle ring.
- Creating a pasta ‘nest’ with a cooked food center has been around for centuries.
- One of the mid-century recipes of noodle ring is from The American Women’s Cook Book, which was published in 1948.
Today’s Pinterest Board : Vintage Noodle Ring Recipes
Today’s Food History
- 1686 Prince Louis II de Condé, known as the Great Condé, died. He was a French general who loved to hunt and had a passion for rice. Several dishes have been named for him, including Consommé Condé and Creme Condé.
- 1874 James Lewis Kraft was born. Founder of Kraft Co. a…
View original post 62 more words